Wednesday, August 25, 2010

emotions

Tell me what is this that I am feeling
Is this love really real?
Am I trapped in a world of insanity?
Where all my dreams seem so real
What is it that I am doing?
Am I making the right move?
Is it because you love me so
That makes me want to drool
How can I describe these feelings?
The ones that I have for you
Should I scribble them on a paper?
Or write them in a book you choose
Should I take a stroll along the beach?
Mesmerizing what love you can bring
That can have me dumb founded
More than you can believe
Skipping across the sand
And running through the trees
Taking a piece of glass
And carving our names in the bark of trees
Leaving nothing but our initials as memories
Then hoping on a boat to go to a cay
Where we would lay on the beach ever so romantically
As you fall softly in my arms
While we lay in the pink sand
And the water washes up between us
Getting us wet while we take a stand
To press our lips upon each other
There is no one around no need for a cover
As I take my hands upon your body
And move it up and down while I caress you softly
You start to whisper in my ear
Girl you are making me weak
We lay there with such emotion
As we become one with such explosion
You start to look into my eyes
With a very deep but soft gaze
My skin begins to touch yours
And we both feel each other’s flames
You start to kiss me again
With those wet lips of yours
As our tongues act like the discovery and begin to explore
We feed on each other’s passion
And we are both amazed
Feeling our bloods boils but there is no time to get afraid
We send out shocking emotions
As we begin to stimulate pure intoxication
And your hands begin to move all over me
Caressing up my body as if you were on heat
Placing your hands up on every part of me
It’s like my legs have a sensor
And open up automatically
And I begin to lift you up
To take you for a ride
Letting you know that I will be your tour guide
As we begin to explore our human nature
Filled with the passion and desire
Nothing can disturb us
For we are locked into each other both mentally and physically
Then you begin to feel me deep inside
You cannot resist there are feelings you cant hide
At the same time I nibble and you begin to get wet
And all of a sudden I realize we are dripping in sweat
You moan you cry you grab I fight
It’s like a fire is lit up inside your being
And you are slippery everywhere but you start to scream
Harder and harder you scream out my name
Come on you tell me this is not a game
Crying out in anguished bliss
You grasp for air
Then you catch yourself and grab your hair
You begin to look at me again with those eyes
A feeling of relief from deep inside
I can see in your eyes your senses had rised
As I watched you look like you were grabbing for the sky
I took you higher and higher than you could have ever been
Now you lay here softly cuddling
Waiting to do it again.

No comments:

Post a Comment